Hey everyone! Today I have a quick post showing you how to get a little red carpet glamour in your every day life (like designer and "Fashion Star" mentor Nicole Richie!) with some help from the new Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion product line!
Here's how Suave Professionals stylist Jenny Cho created Nicole’s red carpet look:
- Wash hair with New Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, and then blow dry hair using a large paddle brush.
- Part hair on the side and begin curling with a one-inch barrel curling iron. Be sure to hold the curling barrel horizontal to the head.
- After curling each section, use bobby pins to hold in place.
- Blast hair all over with a hot dryer for 1-2 minutes to help set the curls.
- Remove the bobby pins, lightly brush the hair to soften curls and finish with Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Super Hold Hairspray.
- Place 1-2 drops of the New Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in palms and rub hands together. Avoiding the roots, gently run hands over the surface of the hair to add a radiant shine.
- Place the Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil in your clutch for touchups on the go.
Nicole also has a few tips that she can always count on to help shine on the carpet – or just a night on the town!
- Identify your top feature and play it up – know your body and what silhouettes work for you.
- With both makeup and accessories – focus on one bold item. For example, when doing a deep lip, leave eyes bare, or if wearing a statement necklace, keep the earrings simple.
- Whether she’s doing an up ‘do or down and sleek for her hairstyle, she always goes for shine on the carpet. Her go-to product is the NEW Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil for brilliant, lightweight conditioning.
Have you already tried their Moroccan Infusion line? Join the conversation right now – follow @SuaveBeauty on Twitter, and be sure to check out their Facebook page!
Information and photo of Nicole Richie were provided courtesy of PR.