Hey everyone! Today is the last day of my 5 day series where I show you a comprehensive holiday shopping guide based on my experience working in beauty retail!
Today we'll be looking at a selection of the new men's fragrances for 2012. Of course, these aren't all of the new releases.. but it's enough of a selection to definitely give you other options beside the classics that I showed you on Thursday. I've included a brief description of each one below the collage! For the fragrances, I won't be including prices because they are so subjective based on where you shop, whether you get an EDT or an EDP, and what size you get.
- Dolce & Gabbana The One Sport -- Designed for active men and "modern gladiators," it opens with aquatic notes and rosemary which turns into a heart of cardamom and Sequoia wood. It closes with patchouli and musk as the base.
- MontBlanc Legend -- A subtle, but strikingly masculine fragrance. Legend opens with bergamot, lavender, pineapple leaf, and verbena. The heart emphasizes oak moss, geranium, apple, and rose; and the base closes with sandalwood and tonka bean.
- Giorgio Armani Armani Code Ultimate -- Fresh and energetic, this fragrance has grapefruit, mandarin, star anise, cedar, cypress, olive blossom, heliotrope, tonka bean, and vanilla.
- Guess Homme Blue -- Top notes of citrus caviar, cardamom, and black pepper. Middle note of geranium; base of cashmere wood and moss.
- Nautica Aqua Rush -- Created to represent the feeling of sailing on waves and the scent of salty air, this fragrance has notes of citrus, yuzu, coriander, aquatic mint, clary sage, violet leaves, amberwood, aquatic musk, and teak wood.
- Calvin Klein Encounter -- Notes of mandarin, cardamom, rum, pepper, Egyptian jasmine, patchouli, cognac, cedar, and musk.
- Chanel Allure Homme Sport eau Extreme -- An aromatic fragrance, it combines Sicilian mandarin, mint, cypress, clary sage, black pepper, sandalwood, cedar, musk, and tonka beans.
- Guess Seductive Homme -- Notes of cardamom milk, mandarin pulp, pink pepper, vanilla orchid, violet leaves, vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood, amber, and musk.
- Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night -- Opens with lavender and birch tree aromas, middle note of African violets, and closes with a base of sensual musk.
And there you have it! I'm definitely a little tired of reviewing fragrances, I'm not going to lie.. lol! I hope this shopping guide has been helpful to you in finding the perfect gifts for people on your list!
I'll be back to regular product reviews on Monday! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)