Hey everyone! Today is Day 4 of my 5 day series where I show you a comprehensive holiday shopping guide based on my experience working in beauty retail!
Today we'll be looking at a selection of the top selling men's fragrances. These are classic staples that are perfect gifts for everyone from your boyfriend to your dad. I've included a brief description of each one below the collage! For the fragrances, I won't be including prices because they are so subjective based on where you shop, whether you get an EDT or an EDP, and what size you get.
- Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme -- A scent of freedom, full of wind and water. Bitter citrus combines with rosemary and salty sea nuances. A woody base and soft, smoky trail soften sharp notes of spices.
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme -- A classic citrus fragrance. Top notes are sicilian mandarin, juniper, grapefruit, and bergamot. Middle notes are rosemary, brazillian rosewood, and pepper. Base notes are musk, oak moss, and incense.
- Chanel Bleu de Chanel -- A woody, aromatic fragrance. Bleu de Chanel features nutmeg, ginger, sandalwood, patchouli, mint, jasmine, grapefruit, citruses, vetiver, incense, cedar, and pink pepper.
- Calvin Klein Euphoria for Men -- Another woody, aromatic cologne. Top notes are: ginger and pepper. Middle notes are black basil, sage, and cedar. Base notes are amber, patchouli, brazilian redwood, and suede.
- Ralph Lauren Big Pony Fragrances for Men -- A collection of four unique scents, 1 is based on lime and oak. 2 is based on chocolate and musk. 3 is based on mint and ginger. 4 is based on pink grapefruit and kyara wood.
- Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Men -- An Oriental, spicy fragrance. Top notes are bergamot and lemon. Middle notes are star anise, olive blossom, and guaiac wood. Base notes are leather, tobacco, and tonka bean.
- Ralph Lauren Polo Black -- Features sandalwood, tonka bean, patchouli, mango, sage, tangerine, lemon, and wormwood.
- Ralph Lauren Polo Blue for Men -- Top notes are melon, mandarin orange, and cucumber. Middle notes are basil, sage, and geranium. Base notes are musk, woodsy notes, and suede.
- Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men -- A very classic fragrance. Top notes of bergamot, coriander, and basil. Middle notes are cardamom, ginger, and neroli. Base notes of cedar and tobacco.
- Gucci Guilty Pour Homme -- Designed for the charismatic alpha male. It opens with lavender, lemon, and orange blossom and closes with hints of cedar, patchouli.
And there you have it! I usually get Chris a new cologne every Christmas and this year I really have to.. the one I got him last year isn't doing it anymore now that I'm pregnant. I know there's a couple of fragrances on this list that I'll be looking at specifically!
Tomorrow I'll be taking a break from the Holiday Sopping Guide to bring you a fragrance review. See you then!