Hey everyone! Today is Day 2 of my 5 day series where I show you a comprehensive holiday shopping guide based on my experience working in beauty retail!
Today I'm back with a selection of the top women's fragrances. These are staples that range from classic to trendy and that any woman is sure to love. I have included a brief description of each one below the collage! For the fragrances, I won't be including prices because they are so subjective based on where you shop, whether you get an EDT or an EDP, and what size you get.
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue -- Easily one of the most popular fragrances of the decade. Casual, crisp, and breezy, this fragrance has notes of lime and cedar.
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle -- Perfect for the modern women. This fragrance has top notes of orange blossom and bergamot, middle notes of jasmine and Turkish rose, and base notes of tonka bean, vanilla, white musk, and patchouli.
- Philosophy Amazing Grace -- A light, floral fragrance. It has a musk base with notes of mandarin orange, grapefruit, bergamot, freesia, jasmine, and rose.
- Coach Poppy -- Poppy is a bright, sweet fragrance. It opens with notes of cucumber, mandarin, and freesia. Middle notes are jasmine, pink water lily, southern gardenia, and red candied rose petals. Base notes are cedar wood, sandalwood, vanilla, and marshmallow.
- Burberry Brit -- Another "classically modern" fragrance. This one has top notes of green lemon, frosted pear, and white almond. It has a heart of white peony, and dies down to vanilla, amber, and mahogany.
- Chanel No. 5 -- One of the most legendary fragrances of all time. Top notes of ylang-ylang, neroli, bergamot, and amalfi lemon. Middle notes of iris, jasmine, and lily-of-the-valley. Base notes of vetiver, musk, sandalwood, patchouli, amber, and vanilla.
- Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy -- A gourmet floral fragrance, Viva la Juicy combines wild berries, juicy mandarin orange, honeysuckle, jasmine, gardenia, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and pralines.
- Clinique Happy -- Happy is a joyful fragrance! It contains fresh apple, plums, bergamot, freesia, lily, rose, orchid, musk, and amber.
- Ralph Lauren Romance -- Romance is the timeless scent of optimistic, romantic love, and intimate moments. It blends rose with citrus, water lily, white violet, carnation, ginger, patchouli, oakmoss, and white musk.
- Estee Lauder Beautiful -- Launched in 1985, Beautiful is truly a classic favorite. Rose, mandarin, tuberose, and marygold combine with orange flower, ylang-ylang, jasmine, sandalwood, and vetiver.
- Dior J'Adore -- A truly glamorous fragrance, J'Adore has garnered a cult following. Mandarin, jasmine, plum, orchid, rose, musk, and blackberry make up this perennial favorite.
Tomorrow I'll be showing you some of the hottest women's fragrances to come out this year. Be sure to check back and see if any of your new favorites or on the list or to discover any releases that you might have missed!