Hey everyone! Happy Monday! Today I have an EOTD featuring shadows from the Sigma Paris Makeup Palette that I did a full review on yesterday! (Click here to be taken to that review.)
These shadows are so amazing.. incredibly pigmented, soft, and blendable. I'm just in absolute love with them!
- Notre Dame (lid, lower lash line)
- Triomphe (crease)
- Eiffel (outer corner)
- Versailles (brow bone, inner corner, center of lid)
- Essence Liner in Almost Famous (lower water line)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion (upper water line)
- ELF Liquid Liner in Black
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
- - - - - * - - - - -
Clearly it's time for me to get a new liquid liner. I know mine's dried out a little bit, but I didn't think it was as bad as it is until I saw these pics. Oops! Guess I'll be running by Target soon!