|Beyonce's a DI-IVA. And totally gorgeous..|
Here's how to get the look:
- Styling products, a blow dryer, and a flat iron are essential tools to get silky, sleek hair.
- Conditioning hair after shampooing is a must. Towel dry hair by patting (not rubbing) it, and then follow up with a leave-in conditioner.
- Blow dry your hair and then use a thermal heat protectant before flat ironing your hair.
- If you need more control to fight frizz and keep your hair sleek, try using a serum or light hold hairspray after you've finished flat ironing.
- To control fly-aways, use a dab of smoothing cream.
- Brushes with natural bristles (like boars hair brushes) help control static.
- Using a wide-toothed comb to detangle wet hair will also help control frizz and evenly distribute styling products.
|NOT like this...!|
SOME PRODUCTS TO TRY...
It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner is an ideal solution for smoothing and protecting hair. It works with all hair types to eliminate frizz and restore shine, while making hair stronger and healthier with each use. It's also a great thermal protectant spray! (Click here to read my review of this product.)
Redken Smooth Down Products cleanse and smooth hair. They enrich, tame, and nourish while providing humidity-resistant frizz control.
Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream eliminates frizz and adds moisture back to hair. The main ingredient, olive oil, nourishes hair to be healthy, glossy, and shiny.
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum penetrates deep into the hair shaft to displace water and constrict hair for faster drying and styling. Lightweight silicones will smooth, condition, and seal the hair while also adding shine.
Suave Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner contains keratin to seal the cuticle, fight humidity, and protect hair from frizz for up to 48 hours.
- - - - - * - - - - -
What are your favorite products for gaining sleek hair? And which do you like better: curly or straight? I have to say that I love both equally, and I've been missing my curly hair for a while now. Still, being able to run a flat iron over my ends and be out the door has definitely been nice!
Stay tuned for tomorrow.. we'll be talking about volume!