Hey everyone! I'm back today with a quick EOTD. I recently bought the Profusion 88 Color Pro Shadow Palette from Ulta and have been dying to try it out.. so today seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so! The gold shades in the center of the palette have been on my mind since I swatched them on the back of my hand and I knew that's what I had to use first.
The gold inspired me to do a fall-themed gold and bronze smokey eye.. and I thought it would look really nice against my blue eyes. Overall, I'm really impressed with the quality of the Profusion palette. It's comparable to the BH Cosmetics palettes. The shades are very pigmented, even without using a base (although I used one for this look). The shadows are soft, but have minimal fallout and they blend very nicely. I would definitely recommend picking one up if you have the chance. They're only $12.99 and are Buy 1, Get 1 50% off right now.
Interesting side note: Profusion is made my Markwins, who also manufactures Wet N Wild products.. so that helped ease my mind on the quality of the product. I'm usually not a big buyer of "off-brand" makeup, but I'm glad I made an exception in this case!
- NYX Flesh-Tone Shadow Base
- Profusion 88 Color Pro Shadow Palette (gold in center of palette on lid, inner corner of bottom lash line)
- Wet N Wild Vanity Palette (shimmery bronze shadow in crease, highlight on brow bone & inner corner)
- Wet N Wild Greed Palette (shimmery black shadow in outer corner)
- ELF Black Liquid Liner
- Palladio Waterproof Herbal Liner in Pure Black
- Ulta Glitter Liners in Black (outer corner of bottom lash line) and Topaz (middle of bottom lash line)
- Maybelline Great Lash Very Black Mascara
- - - - - * - - - - -
I really enjoyed this look. It's perfect for fall and would look great on a night out. I'm especially in love with that Topaz Glitter Liner. It fades so nicely when combined with black. I'll have to incorporate that into more looks for sure!