Hey everyone! Today I have a super fun makeup look for you! It's my Halloween makeup look.. Chris and I went as Katy Perry and Russell Brand! :D
I knew I definitely wanted to wear a wig and the blue contrasted the best with my dress, plus I was able to get the blue heart headband to go with my ensemble. I looked up pictures of Katy, but I ended up kind of combining my favorite elements of her makeup to create my own "inspired" look.
I focused mostly on her matte eyes and iconic winged eyeliner, mega lashes and hot pink lips. But I felt like something was missing, so I added the blue eyebrows just to be a little "over the top" since it is for Halloween!
Because I knew we'd be taking pictures, I really tried to keep as much of my face matte as I could so that I wouldn't look completely oily and shiny when camera flashes went off.
Here's what I used:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Cover Girl Clean Oil Control Foundation -- Classic Ivory
- Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer -- Fair
- NYC Loose Powders -- Translucent and Naturally Beige (mixed to create a lighter finish, without the translucent powder turning white in a camera flash)
- ELF Bronzer Quad -- Golden Bronzer
- NYC Blushable Creme Stick --Big Apple Blush
- Rimmel Powder Blush -- Tickle Me Pink
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil -- Milk
- ELF 100 Color Eye Shadow Palette -- Bright Blue Shadow
- Shany 96 Color Palette -- Matte Blue Shadow
- NYX Eye Shadow Primer -- Flesh Toned
- Wet N Wild Color Icon -- Vanity Palette (Lightest 2 matte shadows on L side)
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Eyeliner
- ELF Cream Liner -- Black
- Palladio Waterproof Retractable Herbal Eyeliner -- Pure Black
- Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner -- Almost Famous
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara -- Very Black
- EyeLure Party Perfect False Lashes -- Twilight
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick -- Fuchsia Fever
- - - - - * - - - - -
I finished off my look with Katy Perry's perfume (because I might as well smell like her too, right?!) And my nails were kind of skittled using ChG Dorothy Who?, OPI's Crown Me Already and Piggy Polish's Confetti. I'll do a post on my nails in the next couple of days!