First, I'd like to apologize for the lack of Beauty Spam Sunday posts last week and this week. Our camera has been acting up for a while and I think it may have finally waved the white flag. It still "works," but refuses to focus on anything.. at all. And Chris and I have both played with it, reset it, etc etc.. and nothing seems to work. As soon as we can get it working again, I'll be ecstatic!
So I actually wrote this last Sunday and didn't post it because I didn't want to suddenly end up with an abundance of tag posts. However, I do think they're so fun and easy and it's always interesting to learn random things about other bloggers.
I especially like this tag because it comes with questions and I'm not struggling to think up 15 facts on my own. Alright.. let's get started!
- What is a nickname only your family calls you?
- Umm.. the only nickname my family has for me is Mandy, but everyone calls me that. I guess Chris is the only person to call me Poss, if that counts?
- I actually have a ton of weird habits. I guess one of them would be needing to twist any eyeliner/lip liner/lip balm/lipstick ALL the way down into the tube after each use.
- It's not really a phobia, but I refuse to eat just about anything that's white and opaque: plain milk, mayo, cream cheese, cottage cheese, ranch, sour cream, whipped cream, etc..
- Basically any song. I love to sing.. I'm just a lot more confident at it when I'm alone, haha!
- Just one? Uhhh... people who don't watch where they're going or pay attention to their surroundings. I'm tired of nearly getting plowed down by soccer moms wielding double-wide strollers who are too busy talking on their iPhones and sipping their lattes every time I go to the mall.
- I chew on the inside of my cheek, fiddle with my wedding rings, start playing with my hair or compulsively check my cell phone.
- One side of our bed is actually against a wall, so we don't really have "sides" right now. We either let the person who's getting up first or the person who's going to bed last take the outside, depending on which makes more sense.. because no one likes to get trampled in their sleep. (Do you hear that, Earl?)
- I don't know what my FIRST stuffy was, but my favorite was my Snuggle fabric softener bear that my mom sent off for when I was like 2. Snuggs was totally my bff and partner in crime for my entire childhood. I put that poor bear through so much torture: her chest got ripped open and my mom sewed a pink heart on her, her fur disappeared and my mom had to make her a new body, her arm got ripped open and my Granny had to sew it back together, her tongue fell off and my mom sewed her a new one.. her eyes are all scratched and dinged up.. but man I love that bear. She's still safe on my bed at my parents' house, FYI. :)
- During the Spring/Summer/Fall, I get a grande decaf iced Americano with sugar, no cream. And sometimes I'll get a tall mocha frappuccino with no whip, but that's rare. BUT.. during the winter I will only get a peppermint mocha with no whip.
- I have two: taking my makeup off at night and not tugging on your lid to apply eyeliner.
- I face away from the water unless I'm washing my face. I HATE to have a wet face/water in my eyes. I absolutely hate it..
- I wouldn't really call it a "skill" but I can pop my hips 'out of socket'. They don't REALLY come out, it's just that the ligaments holding them in the socket are loose and that allows the ball of my femur to visibly "pop" out. It's not uncommon for women to have this ability, as it has something to do with easing the process of natural childbirth. ...Thank you, dance kinesiology!
- Chocolate icing straight out of the can. Chris knows it's been a bad day if I start digging in the fridge for a can of frosting.
- "Oh my God," anything with "y'all," "Shut up," and "For reals.." just to name a few. And I curse (a lot) but I'm not going to put those exclamations here.
- Uhh.. whatever, I guess. Either one of Chris' shirts or some loose pjs. I'm not terribly picky.
- - - - - * - - - - -
And that's it! 15 random things about me! I tag anyone who wants to do this.. and hope you're all having a great day!