Y'all know I just loooove me a good "What's in my purse?" tag and the lovely Hannah Michelle just did one and of course I knew I had to share mine as well. :)
So the top picture is my purse of the moment. I love my little Coach. Seriously, if I was a purse.. that's what I would look like. No doubt in my mind whatsoever. I got it a couple of months ago when my bffl and I went outlet mall shopping. It was so cheap I literally felt like I was stealing it when I walked out of the store! It was reduced on clearance, then the Coach outlet was running a special where you could take an extra 50% off of all clearance merchandise.. and then they were handing out in-store coupons for an extra 25% off of everything in the store. How could I not snatch it up?!
So here is what everything looks like when it's all in my purse:
I like to think of it as a cluttered organization. It's full of stuff, but everything has a place. And here's what's actually inside:
- Spearmint Orbit gum. I ALWAYS have gum. Always.
- Fruit Punch Icebreakers mints. I stole these from the Hubby. They're delish. :)
- Victoria's Secret "Heavenly" body spray and lotion. I love that the bottles are plastic so they won't break in my purse. And I always have a spray with me just in case.. you never know when you're going to need to smell great!
- Sonia Kashuk makeup bag that I got in my Target Beauty Bag freebies. It holds all my "girl stuff" and medicines (headache stuff, extra allergy pills for the Hubby, etc).
- Mail that needs to go out today: Azur and Asmar is going back to Netflix, thank you note for my aunt, and pictures for a client. I hate going to the post office. :\
- My phone! HTC Droid Eris. Hubby and I are due for upgrades. He has the Moto Droid. We're debating on getting HTC Thunderbolts.
- Mini Kleenex package.
- Ulta Citrus Hand Sanitizer. After my B&BW Pocket Bac exploded all over the outside of my purse and I threw an absolute fit, I decided to take it off for a little while.
- Crystal Light Go Packs. I practically live on caffeine and those little babies make very caffeinated yummy water! 'Focus' is citrus and 'Energy' is Wild Strawberry. Great when I'm in a bind.
- My "wallet" is a Coach coin purse that I got to match the purse. I seriously carry like 5 cards and rarely some cash. I don't need a big wallet.
- Smooth Mint eos lip balm. It was my Friday Favorite last week and I am in love with it.
- My makeup bag. Usual goodies: powder compact, 4 lip glosses, lip stain, lip liner, blush, blush brush, eye liner, mascara, comb, hair ties and clips.
- Pens! Because who doesn't need a pen? ...Or 3.
- $5 WalMart sunglasses. I refuse to spend a lot of money on sunglasses because if I do they will get broken or lost. The cheap sunglasses on the other hand, are the ones I can never seem to get rid of.
- Journal/book thing. I like having access to (pink!) paper at all times in case I need to write something down.
And here's what it looks like when I go to the tanning bed.. like I'll be doing today:
Sorry the pics are blurry. They looked alright on the camera when I took them, and I was too lazy to re-shoot once I uploaded them to the computer.
So... that's what's in my purse! Nothing too crazy this time! And if you thought this was fun.. Consider yourself tagged!