In honor of Earth Day 2011, Zoya is bringing back it's popular NAIL POLISH EXCHANGE promotion! Here's how a basic overview of how it works:
- Visit their website and choose from over 300 colors. You must choose a minimum of 6, but no more than 24.
- Apply the code EARTHZOYA and your cart will be updated to reflect a cost of $4 shipping and processing per bottle.
- Submit your order! Zoya will ship your new polishes to you!
- Once you receive your new polishes, you can re-package your unwanted polishes and send them back to Zoya with a copy of your order.
- You don't have to send back 1 NON ZOYA bottle of polish for every bottle you buy, and you can donate more bottles if you choose. You can also choose not to exchange any and still keep the Zoya polish. (But you might get some bad karma!)
- Zoya promises to dispose of your old polish according to EPA guidelines.
This promotion is only valid until April 27th, 2011... so don't wait! For more information, check out Zoya's website.